Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modding Nekros for Sorties

(XBOX)GeckoGenesis

Question

6 answers to this question

terrify at max range and duration it goes through everything  and max power strength soul punch and kill at your hearts content mod for those two  and use equilibrium in your build  makes the game fun with nekros but also boring if you play fast. no need for augments.

you wont need to double cast soul punch on any enemies until theyre around level 250+

39 minutes ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

How should I mod Nekros to increase his survivability/usefulness in Sorties?  Which of his powers should I primarily focus on? 

For Nekros to survive there you basically need him to be running Shield of Shadows. If you have Zenurik focus and some Forma to spare I can recommend this. It has room to remove Creeping Terrify and replace it with Vigor if you prefer that option, or remove Shield of Shadows to equip Overextended or Stretch to improve the range of Creeping Terrify.

These builds will need another look when the Nekros rework comes out though.

I never had trouble with the setup I've stated  and I don't even use efficiency mods with nekros. pop terrify once or twice while moving towards the enemies and they will turn and run away giving you time to pick them off one by one with soul punch<< kill a few and pop his fourth to help you every now and then. if you are not a quick player you can always roll with a few shield osperys.

there are many ways to play nekros and many ways to mod him for longevity and toughness without augments.. my playstyle kinda differs from the meta by a wide margin and it has worked for me since nekros came out.. play around with him and fine tune your mods to suit your style<< also acolyte mods works well with him.