Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place to farm XP

Pralouze

Question

Like said John Lennon :

"Yesterday.

All my Dracos seem so far away ..."

It was so easy to Max items before specters ... how are we supposed to do now ? I am not really patient, and for sure i am not really good to know how does it works now to earn XP.

Sometimes I think i earn so much XP cause i dealt many damages, and finally, i don't win a lot ... does it depend of level of the mission ? or damage amount i deal ? or duration ? Why i earn more xp with Ivara than with Ash ?

Can someone explain me all the tricks to XP faster than ever ? :D

Thanks to all warframers !

PS : And sorry for my deplorable english (i don't like to use google translate).

3 answers to this question

No offense, but if you unlocked draco then you know by experience what are you looking for.

Viver for example was in the core the mission "high level corpus ship interception" and you can still find it available, same thing from draco, what was draco exactly? draco was in it's core "high level grinner shipyard interception"

You should know this by now, you have done essentially all the missions to unlock ceres, so this should come as no suprise that the next best thing is in it's core a "high level grinner/corpus/infested interception on tileset X"

All you need is to search for an interception that offers a constant flow of enemies (needs to be high level, again this relation is learned when you play the game) on a tileset that is suitable to the gameplay provided on draco.

I would really like helping point out specific missions, but if you don't grasp the basics on mission details then you will ask the same question again and again when things switch around.

Edited by KIREEK