Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help

(XBOX)ApexSavage101

Question

I need help farming for all the Elytron Archwing parts. I am trying to get into arch wings but the Odonata just isn't doing anything for me. I would very much appreciate it for someone to help me I don't know what missions I have to do to get them. But please and thank you, and I will more than likely give you some platinum when I get some for your help.

P.S. You will most likely have to taxi me through the missions because I am only lvl 10 odanata with no mods

5 answers to this question

I recommend you start leveling up Odonata.  Get basic mods and rank them up. With SOtR (hopefully) coming this week for you, elitron will become clan tech. 

But if you decide to go for it either way, really,  get atleast the basic HP,  shield, armor mods and make sure you equip all of them even if someone is going to carry you through the Uranus interception ( Elytron drops here at rot C pre-SOtR).  Nobody likes to have to revive people,  especially in AW.  

Edited by vasvaska
Derp

Elytron parts, pre-Spectres of the Rail were rare Rotation C rewards from Archwing Defence and Interception, if memory serves. Considering you're still with a fresh Odonata, I'd suggest levelling that up first at Erpo, Earth for the time being. In a week or two, consoles will be getting the updated Starchart and Archwing progression, after which the Elytron and its parts will be obtainable through Clan Research.