Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo mission and respawn of another Tenno???

Larentoun

Question

I started to play again in Warframe like 4 days ago (there was last day of "Stalker hunt" (???)). I don't played for half-year.

I started solo-mission for warm-up (not with stalker one). At the beginning Lotos said: "There is no other Tenno operatives, you are alone now" (something like that). I thought that is new Lotos monologue for solo players. Mission was completed like common one. But near the Evac somebody just RESPAWNED (like played died -> pressed respawn button). I wanted to evac as fast as i can (as usual) and accidentally missed that "respawned Tenno".

So here is a question - what was that?

Chronology:

Mission start -> Lotos said: "No other tenno, you are alone" -> Mission objective completed -> I was running to the exit with speed 180mph -> something spawned in 30-50m from evac point -> i missed it and immediatly flew into evac point.

20 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Larentoun said:

I started to play again in Warframe like 4 days ago (there was last day of "Stalker hunt" (???)). I don't played for half-year.

I started solo-mission for warm-up (not with stalker one). At the beginning Lotos said: "There is no other Tenno operatives, you are alone now" (something like that). I thought that is new Lotos monologue for solo players. Mission was completed like common one. But near the Evac somebody just RESPAWNED (like played died -> pressed respawn button). I wanted to evac as fast as i can (as usual) and accidentally missed that "respawned Tenno".

So here is a question - what was that?

Chronology:

Mission start -> Lotos said: "No other tenno, you are alone" -> Mission objective completed -> I was running to the exit with speed 180mph -> something spawned in 30-50m from evac point -> i missed it and immediatly flew into evac point.

Dude, that is so creepy XD

but i have no idea who is that figure you mean.....

15 minutes ago, MichaelMW28 said:

if so, there should be a warning or a taunt from the acolyte.

Is OP get those 2 things i said when extracting?

like a flickering lights then a taunt appear?

he did say the lotus said something about being alone.

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

he did say the lotus said something about being alone.

"No Other Tenno, You Are Alone", said Lotus when the beginning of the mission.

because OP was alone in the mission XD

and that sentence was not a taunt from an acolyte, right?

5 minutes ago, MichaelMW28 said:

So, was OP playing a survival mission when that figure came out?

32 minutes ago, WrathAscending said:

It was probably a Survival mission and Lotus was talking about the lone Tenno operative conducting their raid while you distracted everyone.

Nope. She said that I AM alone, not another.

1 hour ago, MichaelMW28 said:

if that was an acolyte, then OP missed one XD

1 hour ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

I have never head that sentence

but besides that it could have just been that you found a acolyte 

you better hope you did 

There were no messages or light flickering. Just like someone DIED right before evac and pressed RESPAWN. There were also sound of player revive (on SOLO MISSION). Spooky

1 hour ago, MichaelMW28 said:

and OP actually stated that he was just doing a warm up mission, not the stalker one.

Edit :

I realise that Lotus's new sentence was really new to OP, or is it really new for every lone Tenno?

That was really new for me and i have never heard this again in next 10-12 games...

9 minutes ago, Larentoun said:

Nope. She said that I AM alone, not another.

There were no messages or light flickering. Just like someone DIED right before evac and pressed RESPAWN. There were also sound of player revive (on SOLO MISSION). Spooky

oh now this is not cool....

now that "Tenno" must be a ghost, it must be XD

Run !!! XD