Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Animations?

Ibro156

We have TennoGen skins for our Warframes, cosmetics and weapons but can we have Warframe animations, emotes and maybe weapon animations as well? I want to add some TennoGen stuff myself but am not really great at modeling or skinning. So I was hoping for Animation TennoGen. Just a though.

Also, I personally got a bit of a beef with the Bow Animations set. This is how you actually hold any kind of bow, actual stance. Not like this.

37 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Per the bow stance: I personally think the reason it's not like that in-game is because the real-life stance doesn't look "dynamic" enough. It's pretty common in art, for example, to make something less realistic in order to make it more visually interesting.

While I do agree with you and the fact is that a poses that takes a symmetrical pose is considered a boring and uninteresting one most of the time.

While the fundamentals of animations are pretty much used by anyone and everyone. The style of animations can very depend on animator's style or the project they are working. The stance itself looks my "serious" in my opinion, which I like. But anyway it can just be an option to those who would want it. 

I made this thread if they could be fan made animation set. If I remember correctly they were one player which made an animation set for bullet jump. It would be a waste time for DE to make it and it would better for the creator to do for itself. For the recognition for his work and get a bit of money on the side.

Personally, I just want to make some animation sets so I can get better at it.

Edited by Ibro156

Just now, Ibro156 said:

While I do agree with you and the fact is that a pose takes a symmetrical pose is considered a boring and uninteresting one most of the time.

While the fundamentals of animations is pretty much used by anyone and everyone. The style of animations can very depending on animator's style or the project they are working.

The stance itself looks my "serious" in my opinion. But anyway it can just be an option to those who would want it. 

I made this thread if they could be fan made animation set. If remeber correctly they was one which player made an animation set for bullet jump. It would be a waste time for DE to make it and it would better for creator to do for itself. For the recognition for his work and get bit of money on the side.

Personally, I just want to make some animation sets so I can get better at it.

Oh yeah, different strokes for different folks. Some people like more dynamic stances while others like more serious ones. It's like the comparison between an Atlas Noble and an Ash Noble. More options wouldn't hurt, for sure.