Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hellions, bombards and the ogris -and napalms too

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

What are the differences between hellion missiles and ogris missiles?

There was a time when I hated hellions, but as I have played this game longer and longer, I have found other things to hate. 

And now I love hellions.

reasons : theyre rocket firing weapon isn't sitting in my arsenal being a crappier version of theirs.

And.

They're missiles are easy to dodge and won't come back for you.

Bombards are broken, and Hellions are not.

Now, I am well aware of the response I will get, and I don't care. I'm going to keep going until the very bitter end.

You know that sweet reload sound you hear when you slap a new magazine into your ogris? It sounds something like a revolver, as if you had a revolving cylinder containing multiple chambers inside...as if, you would be able to rapid fire ogris missiles just like bombards do but instead, you can't. we have this

Bombards barely seem to do any self damage to themselves, but it is there, I swear iv seen a bombards health go down from being in its own explosion radius, so I won't complain about that. Napalms are perfectly fine standing in their own fire though, perfectly fine.

Napalms are a whole other rant, but nerf the range on their attacks please. (and scorchers suck too but that is entirely too much to put in here)

Bombard missiles say they can be shot down, but I have had my reticle right on the thing and been firing at it, and it still hits me. The only thing that reliably downs them for me is the ignis. But that can be lag and player agency issues, so I won't complain about that either.

And to top it all off, bombard missiles are heat seeking, but I don't even care about that, the mk1 ogris we have just needs something. And that something is that it operates at least something like the bombards. 

Proposed fixes : make bombards better, like Hellions. 

Make napalms better.

Create a rapid fire ogris. Do not buff it damage wise. Because if you buff it, all of Hades will break loose. But make it so that it has an actual chamber, and the charge mechanic just fires them all off for however far the bar went around the reticle.

(of always wondered what would happen if I put the sticky bomb mod on it)

Now you know the funny part? The bombards ogris probably has primed fast hands and speed trigger on it, so it does fire like ours, in a way.

Issues I have had :

The missile can't be seen after firing it, a smoke trail appears from your gun, there is a slight delay, and then your target explodes

Trying to fire the ogris, with the charge time it has becomes overly difficult when you are trying to also stay alive, forget you are using an ogris and quick melee something. Well, shouldn't have been so close to the enemy right?

And more.

I'm prepared for the fine as is, deal with it, stop complaining posts, I'm ready for the reckoning.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edit. Fixed things