Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which one is better?

(XBOX)killerADAM78900

With me getting Deus ex mankind divided  in a couple of weeks, I was also thinking about getting Skyrim remastered which is out in October. But then I heard about Bioshock remastered coming out at the start of September. I want to know which one this community prefers and which one I should aim for, Bioshock remastered or skyrim remastered.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)killerADAM78900 said:

With me getting Deus ex mankind divided  in a couple of weeks, I was also thinking about getting Skyrim remastered which is out in October. But then I heard about Bioshock remastered coming out at the start of September. I want to know which one this community prefers and which one I should aim for, Bioshock remastered or skyrim remastered.

Skyrim heavily depends on mods. Installing graphic mods will probably boost you to remastered levels and beyond. 

Edited by Skycook3y

18 minutes ago, (XB1)killerADAM78900 said:

Skkkkyrim

41 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

I lack dedication

I have around 1k hours playtime, but I think I spent more time outside of that going mod crazy. It's like an addiction "Oh just one more..."

1 hour ago, (XB1)killerADAM78900 said:

I'd likely go for Skyrim... Either way both most likely will also be in the Xmas sale. Also depends on whether you're actually bored of Skyrim at the moment (If you have the original that is) and/or think you'd get bored of it too soon and need a longer break.

Good to know there's a Bioshock remastered though, sick of the no sound bug on the original BS so I've barely touched the game.

Edited by Naith

11 hours ago, Naith said:

I have around 1k hours playtime, but I think I spent more time outside of that going mod crazy. It's like an addiction "Oh just one more..."

I'd likely go for Skyrim... Either way both most likely will also be in the Xmas sale. Also depends on whether you're actually bored of Skyrim at the moment (If you have the original that is) and/or think you'd get bored of it too soon and need a longer break.

Good to know there's a Bioshock remastered though, sick of the no sound bug on the original BS so I've barely touched the game.

I do have original skyrim but it is not backward compatible on xboner and it don't work on my 360 for some reason which is very annoying