Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blocky animation on player and enemy models

DarthKadra

Question

Hi mates, might be a lot of ppl asked about this already, but since the last major update I have this funny (strange like) animation on the models of enemies and my warframe, blocky like, mostly (or maybe every time) occurring after the enemies start coming from the fissure. I was wondering if it's the same with you mates, if it's supposed to be so, cause might be I'm having some hardware issues. Would much appreciate your feedback on this one. 

8 answers to this question

Not really blocky animations, but I seem to be having issues with the skin meshes for some frames. Its really noticeable on Mag Prime, after a mission she seems to have these weird see through shard bits all over her body (on console) There also seem to be animation delays and times when certain animations don't happen on enemies but the effect (i.e. ground pound and shockwave) happen, like when a Heavy Gunner is knocked down or set on fire but they still ground pound just by the player getting close

Here, captured this thing both on the enemy and my warframe. As concerns my use of the term "animation" - what I meant to say is that those blocks they move across the models, like noise, I have also spoken to a friend of mine who is pretty well versed in computers and he says there's no way it could be a hardware issue, maybe something to do with how the driver's handling some specific shaders or something like that (tell you the truth, I merely managed to remember this much).. Anyway, here you go:

enemy.jpgfree image uploading

warframe.jpgfree upload pictures

That means enemies are corrupted. Not like the dudes who pop out of the Fissure but the lightning that hits enemies near the fissure that get the corrupted "boost". Once you get 10 reactant and unlock your relic you get that corrupted boost too, it varies by runs you do for relics. Sometimes you get infinite ammo on your weapons, insane shield regen, inf power, etc.

Yeah, but what I was thinking is that those visual effects don't look any pretty to say the least, so was wondering if they look the same for other ppl out there, I mean look at this last screenshot,,, dunno, those effects look like a 128 bytes demo. Well, what I wanna know in the end is if's how it's intended to be or not, is all.

Edited by frohdoe

I kinda think of the effects like how you get into Void missions. You know that bright white then weird white noise like blocks spewing everywhere and then you're in? This is pre-transformation:

20160814165443_1.jpg

Post-transformation: 20160814165141_1.jpg

Then I get corrupted:

20160814165328_1.jpg

So yeah it's like that naturally. I kind of think of it how transmission of Operator to Frame is some what distorted due to the fact I got buffed by the Void corruption.

Spoiler

If you've done Second Dream you probably get what I mean.