Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to Do Archwing Secondarys

Pie4man

As we all know archwing secondary’s are a much desired and talked about topic with many wishing to see them implemented. I however have a different idea, instead of secondary’s that are just run of the mill weapons, I suggest instead gadgets, items that work like secondary weapons, but instead do a variety of utility actions. These gadgets would have their own weapon slot on the loadout screen, and have mods that are unique to them. As for ammo they would regenerate ammo overtime like normal weapons, but would have a much smaller clips that vary depending on the gadget.

Just a few brainstormed gadget.

Hookline

A wrist mounted crossbow equipped with a long range grappling hook that if shot at an asteroid or static object will rapidly pull you towards it, or if shot at an enemy will pull them into melee range. Has a unique ability to attach itself to the Pursuit Ship and drag you along allowing you to shoot at the engines while being dragged, will be detached once the ship has stopped or if you switch back to the weapon and fire it again.

Razornet

A net gun attached to your legs that fire specially modified razor wire nets behind you that will eviscerate any enemies that pass through them. Useful when being chased or laying down traps.

Black Hat

A small pressure powered air gun that fires an electronic computer tunneler that if attached to an enemy will reprogram it to work overtime generating more heat and causing its radio to send out false frequency’s effectively turning it into one giant electronic target that will cause any nearby rocket and tracking projectiles to target it instead. Very short range, and extremely slow velocity.

EMP Pulse

An undercarriage device attached to your archwing that drops bombs that explode into an electric magnetic pulses frying electronics and dealing magnetic procs to any enemy caught in the radius, any enemy that is effected by the EMP will be given a permanent aura that increases there chance to drop extra loot on death.

What do you think about this idea? Any gadgets that you would want to see if this mechanic gets implemented?

Want more Archwing? Check out my other forums.

10 minutes ago, Pie4man said:

As we all know archwing secondary’s are a much desired and talked about topic with many wishing to see them implemented.

Wait... what ?

Since when ?

And I don't see the point of your suggestion, archwing right now is pretty much puke & OS any target, we don't need gizmos