Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You won't believe what kind of clan i got here !!!

Caorun

To all my Bros and Brosess who risk there life eveyday on the battlefield !! Something changed my life and while im thinking about becoming a good lad i taught i would share it with you .

We needed to release the pressure of having so much blood on our hands so my leader made the first fresh and steam rolling Lunaro clan for entertainement purpose !!!

Tired of getting rekt by autopassing godlike players??? tired of munching your keybord to release steam ??? or maybe you'r a veteran and would like a community to run after the ball together or even more simple you are new to it and would like some tips.

Come get some virtual fame and golry with us. You will become drunk of all the salty tears you will ingest. And i promise to all that we will give you hugs when you get rekt.

We have a 30 ppl capacity, fully upgraded, alloy wheels and chrome finition.

More seriously we will probably get to do raids together and organise lunaro tournaments in a short futur, the fun is infinite.

You will get alot of help since all of my leader's underlings are lunaro beasts and have a high rank.

Lags cause you to lose ? no problem our tips are lag friendly. "Embrace the lag" is our motto.

P.kai, Alkorin, SwiftSerpent950, Tzirael, Buzz_B, Testedant, Numel007

those names ring a bell?? you probably already threw your PC through the window and cannot read this post. And those beasts are in the clan but don't worry i am taming them little by little .

Lunaro more than a game a lifestyle, come whith us and discover a whole new side to warframe pvp.

Be quick 5 days ago we were 2 today we are 17.

Clan name: Deus Genus

Leader Name: P.kai (he's the guy bringing the water during our matches)

Edited by Caorun