Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing platinum

(PSN)Sweetslobo

Question

Hi, hello, aloha, this is my first time posting on here but I've been into warframe for a little over a year now. Along that year I've always found myself in need of plat, needing to constantly buy slots, skins, color pallets etc. I'd managed to build up my platinum slowly, trading and whatnot, but suddenly yesterday when I logged in I noticed my platinum was gone, completely, zilch, nada, zip. I have no clue as to what happened, and I lost somewhere between 100-150 plat (which to me who doesn't have the cash to spend on warframe is a lot) and strangely enough I'm also missing my energy siphon, but not any other mods, nothing that I've noticed yet at least. So I'm hoping someone here may know what's going on, or be able to help, thanks in advance to y'all 

4 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Sweetslobo said:

If I were to make one now seeing as it's the weekend would they get it once it's open on Monday, or would it be better for me to just wait and make a ticket then? 

I would make one now, so even if they don't work on the weekend, which i can't remember if they do, your request will be higher on the list than other people who may make requests between now and Monday.