Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Streamline, Intensify and Cleaving Whirlwind

(XBOX)BlackDragon1on1

Question

Hey everyone, I've been playing Warframe for a few days now, and I'm just wondering if I'm farming at the correct places for certain mods. So far, I've yet to get Streamline despite killing tons of grineer on the Appolodorus Mercury survival mission because they apparently drop off them, similarly with Cleaving Whirlwind, I've just been killing infested wherever they pop up. I don't even know how many times I've killed Alad V, too many :p I'm just wondering if I'm farming the the correct spots, and whether people have had luck in other areas, Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Your issue is that you are looking for them, don't just chill and play the game all 3 will come to you, I mean I'm just saying but ever since China got a hold of the game, if you try to get something you won't find it.

Also SL and I are super common so maybe just ask a clanmate if they got some spares (Which they should) or something.

For Streamline and Intensify you want a low level Grineer excavation map. Intensify is in rotation C for protecting the pods (4th pod you protect IIRC) and Streamline will drop from the common Grineer. Earth would be ideal for this, but I don't remember the node names.

Cleaving Whirlwind... I agree with ArurumandArgentum. Chasing very low drop rate mods from uncommon enemies will burn you out. Either wait and let it come to you from playing against infested doing other things, or sell other rare stuff you find to players for plat and buy Cleaving Whirlwind from another player. It's an older stance so there should be plenty in circulation. If you join a clan or alliance someone might have an extra for you.