Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE what weapon is getting PBR'd next?

(XBOX)DomTheKilleur

Question

6 answers to this question

This is not feedback and does not belong in the Weapons Feedback section, Try Players Helping Players, General Discussion, or even Art, Animation, & UI Feedback considering that section isn't as much as Weapons Feedback and because it is more relevant.

27 minutes ago, ShiraHagane said:

I mean, it is feedback, but forum feedback if anything

No, feedback sections are meant for providing feedback to the devs about something specific in the game, where you alert the devs to issues (other than bugs), suggest a change, and advocate for a change. They are not for simple questions to the public/devs. The weapons feedback section is for topics like "(insert gun/melee here) needs a fix because _____" or "Dual daggers need to be more useful and practical than they are now". If you are looking for answers from the forums then go to General Discussion or Players Helping Players.

1 hour ago, Insizer said:

No, feedback sections are meant for providing feedback to the devs about something specific in the game, where you alert the devs to issues (other than bugs), suggest a change, and advocate for a change. They are not for simple questions to the public/devs. The weapons feedback section is for topics like "(insert gun/melee here) needs a fix because _____" or "Dual daggers need to be more useful and practical than they are now". If you are looking for answers from the forums then go to General Discussion or Players Helping Players.

well you clearly didn't read what the OP said then

2 hours ago, ShiraHagane said:

well you clearly didn't read what the OP said then

I'll admit, I was a bit rushed at the time of writing this second reply and forgot to read the original post again after reading it for my first reply. That said, this is still in the wrong place, and better fit for the Art, Animation, & UI feedback section. I apologize for my error.