Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallout: New Orleans?

Dogefighter

So apparently there was a patent filed in Europe (specific location, I know) for a Fallout:  New Orleans logo, along with several other things

You can watch the video or read the article in the spoiler below to learn more

Now, I hate to get my hopes up, but between fallout three and four, Bethesda had Obsidian make Fallout:  New Vegas, which is, in my opinion, the best fallout.  Given the potential setting, potential schedule, and pretty much every fallout fan's dreams, could we see another Obsidian fallout game (if this is real in any way, shape, form, or fashion)?

Bethesda PLS

9 minutes ago, Dogefighter said:

So apparently there was a patent filed in Europe (specific location, I know) for a Fallout:  New Orleans logo, along with several other things

Now, I hate to get my hopes up, but between fallout three and four, Bethesda had Obsidian make Fallout:  New Vegas, which is, in my opinion, the best fallout.  Given the potential setting, potential schedule, and pretty much every fallout fan's dreams, could we see another Obsidian fallout game (if this is real in any way, shape, form, or fashion)?

Bethesda PLS

Seeing that Fallout 4 was released a year ago and Bethesda said that they're working on 2 big projects (I assume a new engine for Fallout), I think that  at least 3 years from now we'll see this as a reality.

3 minutes ago, Dogefighter said:

Because nobody likes Florida

And because they'd have to get permission and pay for the rights to put Disney World and that stuff in there.

I am sure they can make a made up place that is like it and the surround amusement parks.  And tell that to the Old people AND COLLEGE STUDENTS , No one likes Florida. * grumbles*

9 hours ago, Dogefighter said:

Bethesda PLS

I can get on board with that hype train again...just got off the fallout 4 train it feels like, but this sounds legit.