Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instant Disconnect on Mission Join

DragonBladerX5

Question

So whenever I try to connect to a squad, it takes me a bit to load into the mission but then the instant I load into the mission, the game freezes for a sec then I get "Host Migration in progress" and I get sent back to the ship. This happens everytime, except when i host, the same problem happens to the rest of the invited people.

Edit: My internet speed is at 17ms with a download 46.3 mbps and an upload of 5.89 mbps without warframe running. With the full game running I'm at 17ms ping, download of 57 mbps and an upload 5.94 mbps.

Edited by DragonBladerX5

5 answers to this question

A lot of times it's the host that drops group, that happens a lot to me.  Whether it's lower levels, or just the group make up they don't want, they will just drop.  The host will load in before the others, so if he doesn't like what he sees then he'll just drop from group.   Nice community we have.....lol.

9 minutes ago, Grumpy said:

A lot of times it's the host that drops group, that happens a lot to me.  Whether it's lower levels, or just the group make up they don't want, they will just drop.  The host will load in before the others, so if he doesn't like what he sees then he'll just drop from group.   Nice community we have.....lol.

No, we're all in a skype call so it's not that kind of problem.

I've noticed more 'connection' issues since the 'improvements' they implemented in one of the recent updates.  

I take longer to find other players, when I do they sometimes 'reset' me to the map or I start loading and then get booted back to map from the landing craft loading page.  Sometimes I need to 'relaunch' a map to even find other players...

During accolytes was a royal pain as I was 'jumping' between groups like a yoyo at the map...

I never had ANY of these issues before the last few 'improvements' to connecting players and network connection lost type issues.

The host dropping the group seems to happen most in fissures, obviously they're looking for relic x....

21 hours ago, LSG501 said:

I've noticed more 'connection' issues since the 'improvements' they implemented in one of the recent updates.  

I take longer to find other players, when I do they sometimes 'reset' me to the map or I start loading and then get booted back to map from the landing craft loading page.  Sometimes I need to 'relaunch' a map to even find other players...

During accolytes was a royal pain as I was 'jumping' between groups like a yoyo at the map...

I never had ANY of these issues before the last few 'improvements' to connecting players and network connection lost type issues.

The host dropping the group seems to happen most in fissures, obviously they're looking for relic x....

Yeah for me, it seems to only happen in warframe and it would be every mission, regardless of type, just instant drop.