Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have they gave clan emblems yet?

(PSN)mastr139

Question

About a week or two ago i applied to get a clan emblem for my clan, after 1 hour 150 platinum was taken and i guess was put into the payment of the clan logo. It's been about a week and a half and i still haven't got a notification of the clan logo. the amount of communication is sad, i spent a long time creating that logo. Also the creation agreement also says that i will be notified on the next hotfix or update but that has yet to happen, there was an update yesterday and still no notification.

5 answers to this question

I never got a notification when my logo dropped either, it just showed up on update day.

just a quick question. Have you already purchased the "Clan Emblem Badge" from the accessories yet it is 30 platinum.

when did you submit it and when did the logo get approved?

You should also just hit up the Zen Desk Here sooner than later as no one can really help you here.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

I never got a notification when my logo dropped either, it just showed up on update day.

just a quick question. Have you already purchased the "Clan Emblem Badge" from the accessories yet it is 30 platinum.

when did you submit it and when did the logo get approved?

You should also just hit up the Zen Desk Here sooner than later as no one can really help you here.

yes I bought all i had to. I guess I will send a ticket and wait longer. thanks for the help