The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Tool] Tracking Void Relics

Sebrent

What is this?

A spreadsheet on google drive that I use to help me quickly keep track of:

• Which void relics drop which items
  • Which items have I already received
  • Which items provide the most ducats

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CjhMY_CCNwabKJh4N84TYEHL9xHD165P_vBwNAPDcdo/edit?usp=sharing

I've decided to share it so that others can make use of the same functionality if they want.

How the spreadsheet works

Column A of the All tab is a combined list of the items from Column A of the LithMesoNeo, and Axi tabs ... essentially the list of all relic drops you've acquired across the 4 relic eras. You should never have to modify this column by hand.

Column C through Column I of the All tab is a combined list of the items from Column C through Column I of the LithMesoNeo, and Axi tabs ... essentially the list of all relics and their drops. This list will provide a grey background for each relic drop that you have already acquired (based on the contents of Column A of the All tab) You should never have to modify this column by hand.

Column A of the LithMesoNeo, and Axi tabs are where you enter relic drops you already have and as you acquire new ones. This will recalculate the appropriate values on the All tab which will then recalculate the appropriate values on the Lith, MesoNeo, and Axi tabs.

Column C through Column I of the LithMesoNeo, and Axi tabs are where relics and their drops are entered. As new information is added here, this will recalculate the appropriate values on the All tab as well as as for Column K through Column O of the appropriate relic era tab.

Column K through Column O of the Lith, MesoNeo, and Axi tabs are populated from Column C through Column I of the same tab. They are simply the same items with duplicates removed and ordered alphabetically instead of by Relic and Rarity.

How to use it -- modifying the spreadsheet

You cannot modify my version, but you can make a copy of it that you can then modify yourself. You would want to copy all the sheets w/ their code and then simply remove the contents of Column A from the Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi tabs since those are the relic drops that I have acquired.

How to use it -- as you acquire items from relics

As you acquire items from relics, you add those items to Column A of the LithMesoNeo, or Axi column which will then cause the values in the All tab to repopulate with that new value.

This then triggers the checks on the LithMesoNeo, and Axi columns which will update if they have that item in their tabs for column C and greater.

Since the LithMesoNeo, and Axi spreadsheets check their relic drops against the combined list of acquired items from Column A of the All tab, you never have to add an item to more than one relic era's tab.

How to use it -- new relics added to the game

As new relics are added to the game, you add their drop information for Columns C through I ... I will be doing the same for my own spreadsheet, so you can just copy those new rows from mine to yours if you'd like.

How to use it -- what about relic drops I need multiples of

The best solution I have come up with for this so far is to add something like "Hikou Prime Stars 1/2" to Column A of the appropriate relic tab. This allows you to keep track of the fact that you have looted one of them but need another and since it won't exactly make the name "Hikou Prime Stars", it won't have the spreadsheet reflect that you already have the relic drop so it won't be greyed out ... so it will still look like you need Hikou Prime Stars ... because you do :-)

How to use it -- quickly identify the best drop for ducats

The reason the relic drop information is duplicated on each relic tab to Column K through Column O is to provide the relic drops for that era in alphabetical order with duplicates removed. The entire point of this column is to allow you to quickly check the list to see which item at the end of your Fissure Run will provide you with the most ducats.

NOTE: I'm aware that Forma shows up twice. This is because there is a common rarity and uncommon rarity Forma for the relics. If I come up with a clean way to prevent this from being on the list, I will update it in the future.

Miscellaneous

My in-game name for Warframe is Sebrent. This is also my name on Steam.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or requests for additional information; for this spreadsheet and/or new spreadsheets. Just please keep in mind I'm a father, husband, and full-time software developer so sometimes I'm slow to respond.

Also, please ignore my lack of relic drops ... I started playing ~2-3 years ago, did about 2 missions and stopped due to the bad lag I experienced each match at that time. Now I'm back and slapping myself for being a moron as this game is awesome.

If you need some of the same relic drops as me, feel free to contact me in-game or on steam as I often keep copies of those relics and a stash of traces on me so I can do any radiant groups that are going for drops I need.

Thank you very much for this.  I started playing about 2 months ago and was going to make one of these earlier today to keep track of my stuff.  You have saved me a lot of time.  Again thank you very much for this.

Draz

Edited by Drazgoth