Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you trigger Penta explosion?

Zachles

Question

I Forma'd it a long time ago, never finished leveling it up again, so maybe I just don't rememeber...

I thought it was right-click to manually detonate explosive, but she just scopes when I do that. I guess they don't auto-detonate either?

5 answers to this question

Just now, Dreddnaught said:

They changed it so they're detonated using the alt fire, which defaults to the middle mouse button, although I've mapped mine to a thumb button on my mouse

Ok.

I tried to change it, but my mouse became inactive when I tried to select it, forced me to restart the game. I guess I'll just try to get used to it like that. Thanks.

44 minutes ago, Zachles said:

I thought it was right-click to manually detonate explosive

What everyone said above holds true for any weapon that had alternate mechanics, such as Quanta.  Previously right click did all that but they gave us zoom on all those weapons, which is much nicer that being unable to see what you're aiming at.

Pretty sure you can put alt fire on something else but haven't tried it, I'm fairly used to the mouse wheel button.  It takes some practice but it should be habit in no time, hopefully.

On 8/17/2016 at 11:21 AM, Xekrin said:

What everyone said above holds true for any weapon that had alternate mechanics, such as Quanta.  Previously right click did all that but they gave us zoom on all those weapons, which is much nicer that being unable to see what you're aiming at.

Pretty sure you can put alt fire on something else but haven't tried it, I'm fairly used to the mouse wheel button.  It takes some practice but it should be habit in no time, hopefully.

The mouse wheel button doesn't work. I'm pretty sure it's just my mouse, it's been acting up ever since my dog decided it looked like fun to play with... but it works outside of Warframe, so I don't know, and I can't change it because the cursor disappears when I try, forcing me to restart the game.