Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neo S2 relics

BulletsforTeeth

Question

So I've been farming Saryn Prime, and I have all but one part now, the chassis. I upgraded a Neo S2 relic to radiant and missed, so naturally I farmed more reactant, only to find out I have no more S2 relics. I've been farming Stofler for 20 rounds each time as no one wants to play for 40+, and ODD for 40+ (when I can actually find a squad for it these days...), but in so far I have not had a single Neo S2 relic drop. If anyone could pitch an educated guess as to where it drops the most, I would be very greatful. Thanks in advance!

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Kenshin98 said:

iirc, relics drop in rot B now. I haven't done derelict much but in normal starchart mission all the relics drop on rot B, rot C just gives a mod : P 

there's a list of where each relic drops in the codex, check each one and see what u like imo 

Lol, I have the table of all the drop locations, and they can technically drop in any rotation. I was more asking if anyone could give a pointer to where they seem to drop more.

1 minute ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Lol, I have the table of all the drop locations, and they can technically drop in any rotation. I was more asking if anyone could give a pointer to where they seem to drop more.

last time I checked, there's no such thing as 'drop more'. it's all RNG imo. your chances are the same as any S2 mission. pick the one you hate the most and go for it :D 

Just now, Kenshin98 said:

last time I checked, there's no such thing as 'drop more'. it's all RNG imo. your chances are the same as any S2 mission. pick the one you hate the most and go for it :D 

RNG has weights though, as the relics show themselves. I suppose I'll have to guesstimate until the local hacker digs in.