Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's guess Titania's crafting costs

gingetsuryuu

So this is a guessing game, and I really wish I had the plat to turn this into a competition, but here goes.

Just in case I'm gathering the following (resources are ordered in terms of rarity going from "Common" to "Why are you doing this?!")

Cedits: 165000
Alloy Plates: 1500
Polymer Bundles: 3100
Ferrite: 8200
Salvage: 8000
Nano Spores: 2600
Rubedo: 1700
Plastids: 4200
Circuits: 1400
Neural Sensors: 2
Morphics: 5
Control Modules: 5
Neurodes: 5
Orokin Cell: 3
Gallium: 4
Forma: 1
Cryotic: 2000
Argon Crystals: 4
Oxium: 600
Nitain: 9

This is based on the most each warframe needs (damn you Equinox for needing 165000 credits! I'm not discounting the possibility that we'd have to build her standard form and her tiny form.)

But lets all be honest here guys, there's the elephant in the room that is the last resource but probably going to be needed by Titania. Tellurium. (I got 5 so far, but I fear it won't be enough!!!)

So, my speculation on her build cost is going to be as follows.
3 Telerrium
800 Oxium
2 Argon Crystals
4 Nitain
75000 Credits
1400 Circuits
4200 Plastids
3 Orokin Cells
2000 Salvage
1400 Nano Spores

And that's not assuming my worst fear. And that is that Threshcones will be involved.

As for her mission: It will be on earth, by my speculation, it will involve sabotages and it will involve some new archwing thing.

Hmm... My friend recently spent a lot of time getting to the MR required for Inaros ahead of Baro's visit, only to have Baro pitch up at a relay that he was masterly locked out of.

Are Crushed Hopes a tradeable resource? I know they can be farmed with Void Relics Rares.

Just now, VisionAndVoice said:

That's easy to get though, so I still don't see the problem.

And don't you people like grinding anyway?

True, as it stands it's of little consequence what the new warframe will require to build, people will get whatever is needed and build it, regardless of the grind. In honesty the Threshcone comment is in jest.