Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

multiple accounts

evnas

Question

so after having to check things on my old email for school i found that i had made a warframe account before. After loging in on this old account to see how far i got opening the daily login i was met with a 75%discount! my question is am i allowd to buy plat with this discount and buy/gift things to my "main account" since i have already spend plat on the account i am currently using and dont realy need/want a 2nd account and dont realy plan on ever using it

6 minutes ago, Anatolius said:

I know. Its just hypothetical. I cant give you a definitive answer but I dont know what will happen. I know you are helping the game out however, if you really feel it will be a problem, contact support.

If you do get approval, make sure you have the credits for both accounts to trade. Trading plat is expensive.

not looking to trade the actual plat to my other account i wanted to gift the what stalker? bundle to it i put in a ticket about 15min ago and waiting a response right now just to be 100% safe if its not allowd i will have to go back to hoping i get a 75% on my "main account"

1 minute ago, evnas said:

not looking to trade the actual plat to my other account i wanted to gift the what stalker? bundle to it i put in a ticket about 15min ago and waiting a response right now just to be 100% safe if its not allowd i will have to go back to hoping i get a 75% on my "main account"

OH I understand now.

Hm. That's actually new to me as the gifting system is relatively new. I do think it still stands that you are using another account to obtain platinum for your personal gain, regardless of the platinums intentions.

Its obvious you just HAPPEN to get the discount so you didn't actively use your account to harvest discounts, but yes, it is best you hear it from a supports mouth. They might let you do it, they might not.

4 minutes ago, Anatolius said:

but yes, it is best you hear it from a supports mouth. They might let you do it, they might not.

no reason to risk my account when i'm finaly starting to rank up and enjoy it even more! :) also thank you to all the people who took the time to look into it for me and may u see a 75%off on your next login(or what ever u hope to get from login reward) saldy my power of thanks does not break the wall betwen fiction and reality