Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat Incubator Segment

(XBOX)PowerWalk53

Question

What is the best way to get it? I know that it drops from Hyekka Masters aswell as you can get it from the tenno lab but it's not ready yet, and when it comes to farming such stuff it never drops for me.

I thought to try on phobos but it's a corpus planet now (why?),  sedna: None spawned, ODE: Nope.

9 answers to this question

I'd personally just farm for it. Do a Gineer Interception or Defense mission such as Berehynia (I don't condone power leveling there but if that's what you do oh well) or Stofler on Lua. In my experience those spawn plenty of Hyekka Masters and you can usually get the blueprint within two or three 20-wave runs on Stofler.

My friend and I got ours from running Spear, Mars. It's a low level defense (8-13), and Hyekka Masters start spawing after 10 waves (or so it seemed). We got on wave 14, but if you don't, just try running it to 20.

Also during this, my friend was running Pilfering Swarm Hydroid, but if you bring a frame that increases the chance of loot (Nekros, Ivara, Hydroid), you should be fine.

Another thing, we got another one while we were running Derelict Exterminate, it's Grineer vs Infestation, so you should get quite a few Hyekka Masters. And you can aslo scan the Kavats while you're there.

I did the research for my clan yesterday then I had it as a mission reward after a lith exterminate. 

What makes me laugh is that it requires an argon crystal to craft, no one is hardly running the void now. I did about 20 exterminates, opening all the containers with my kubrow & didn't get a single one. So they've now made getting those a pain in the *** because no one wants to do high level def/survivals where they would drop (for me anyway) pretty frequently.

Edited by (XB1)Booga81

6 hours ago, Feg056 said:

I'd personally just farm for it. Do a Gineer Interception or Defense mission such as Berehynia (I don't condone power leveling there but if that's what you do oh well) or Stofler on Lua. In my experience those spawn plenty of Hyekka Masters and you can usually get the blueprint within two or three 20-wave runs on Stofler.

Sedna has no hyekka masters tho but thanks for the tip. At least I didn't saw any..

Edited by (XB1)PowerWalk53