Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ask a Cephalon] Any Plans of a New Cephalon to Answer Our Questions?

HalfDarkShadow

I know that [DE]Adam was the one who posted those, but something I would love to see come back is 'Ask A Cephalon'! Albeit, it would likely have to be picked up by someone who does have the time and wants to do it but regardless.

I mean, it is called Ask A Cephalon so I'm sure there's another lovely AI willing to make some time to the side every once in a while. Since Cephalon Cordylon is now working on other matters somewhere else in the vast solar system, it's been too long having our thought-provoking questions not being addressed that we're all dying to know.

Such as but not limited to:

Do the Operators bathe? Do they need to at all? If so, where?

If another Cephalon asked you out on a date, what you your answer be?

Can you confirm any of the recent eyewitnesses' claims of running into John Prodman?

If Lotus is our "space mom" than do we have a "space step-dad"? If not, can we? This kind of goes into the territory of wondering; is the Lotus seeing anyone and does she even have time to, even on her down time?

But on a more serious note, it's coming up soon to be 5 months (almost half a year believe it or not) with not too much of those fun Blog posts that I adore and I definitely miss reading them from time to time. So I personally think it would be cool to see it being picked up again sometime in the near future!