Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random health drop during Orokin Derelict?

(PSN)Noivy-

Question

So I've been doing Derelict Exterminates for Kavat DNA, and multiple times I'll just be SAPPED of my health!
It just drops so quickly as if I were being attacked by Phorid's spine strike. 
It's really annoying and cost me 2 revives, I'm wondering if theres any way to prevent it from killing me.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

8 answers to this question

Just now, CatalystD said:

or perhaps its the toxic ancient aura draining ur health away.

*Ancient Healer Eximus reported for being toxic.

Their aura is noticible enough to know one is around by surrounding you in it as well. They didn't mention it so I'm assuming its the scorch issue I've seen other console players mention.

Just now, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Their aura is noticible enough to know one is around by surrounding you in it as well. They didn't mention it so I'm assuming its the scorch issue I've seen other console players mention.

Point made. Scorch is quite a...burn.

I'll see myself out.

Just now, ByrdMann said:

To be honest, It was probably a Sanguine Eximus. I've been doing darksector missions and I notice I just get downed as soon as I see one pop up nearby.

A sanguine eximus just means it has exceptional health increase and leeches hp from attacks. Not sure that would be too much of a problem in and of itself. 

2 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

A sanguine eximus just means it has exceptional health increase and leeches hp from attacks. Not sure that would be too much of a problem in and of itself. 

-Shrug- They are pretty high level enemies when it happens, although I find it disturbing that this happens when I'm at/ close to full health and shields.

2 minutes ago, ByrdMann said:

-Shrug- They are pretty high level enemies when it happens, although I find it disturbing that this happens when I'm at/ close to full health and shields.

Could be a toxic then for you. A toxic sanguine is a terror. They bypass shields with their hits and their toxin breath attack is fatal to get close to.