Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken War, War, Broken War ...

(PSN)auwsomestgamer

Question

Ok so I really want to know how to get the War. Most people I have asked say you need a Broken-War to build it. And yes, I have completed the Second Dream quest, but I deleted the Broken-War because I didn't like how it felt - it was really choppy and stuff. Anyway, I'm stuck now and I don't know what I have to do to get the War. Also, in my opinion I think it is ridiculously stupid to have the War require the Broken-War, and the Broken-War to require the War. But yeh, please comment if there is some hope for me and getting this weapon :)

5 answers to this question

First off build requirement for Broken-War doesn't require War anymore, it has been updated. Its bp drop from Shadow Stalker, while the hilt and blades (2) drop from Conculyst, the sentient drone unit found in Lua.

Here is the wiki page to Broken-War with details.

Secondly the War still does require Broken-War to build. But IMO it is quite fair, since in most cases Tenno would keep the Broken-War from the quest which came with its own slot and a Catalyst, and it's the best sword stats-wise.

Edited by CatalystD

1 hour ago, CatalystD said:

First off build requirement for Broken-War doesn't require War anymore, it has been updated. Its bp drop from Shadow Stalker, while the hilt and blades (2) drop from Conculyst, the sentient drone unit found in Lua.

Here is the wiki page to Broken-War with details.

Secondly the War still does require Broken-War to build. But IMO it is quite fair, since in most cases Tenno would keep the Broken-War from the quest which came with its own slot and a Catalyst, and it's the best sword stats-wise.

Ok thanks for that. It makes more sense now. I really only got rid of the Broken-War because I needed weapon slots and it felt clunky, but I can see now how people would keep it. 

Edited by (PS4)auwsomestgamer

7 hours ago, (PS4)RSebire said:

Killed the Stalker, Shadow Stalker and that other one? tons of times and never had the War bp drop. It's always hate or dreed I get.

I have 3 War BPs, and not a single broken war bp that i need to make war..... frustrating.