Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave missions are weekly or what

Cenat

Question

5 answers to this question

There are daily conclave missions that you can do, while there are weekly challanges that the dailys contribute to.

Finish all 3 weekly challange and teshin will reward you.

Psss.... Thats how i got my vengeful revenant mod.

Edited by 321agemo

Conclave Daily Challenges:

8 Challenges every day, 2 for each gamemode.

Each challenge awards Conclave standing depending on the challenge, specifically 1000/3000/6000 for "easy/medium/hard"

Conclave Weekly Mission:

-Complete the 3 objectives: Win 6 matches, Complete 20 matches, Complete 10 Daily challenges.

On completion you receive a message from Teshin where he says "You did your weekly, good job. What you learned is the most important thing, but here, have these"

The message contains: 50k Standing, 100k Credits, 1 Random PvE Stance (including Rare/Event ones like Vengeful Reveant, Tempo Royale or Astral Twilight) and 10x Rare resource (Orokin Cell, Neurode, Neural Sensor, Morphic, Control Module)

Today is is reset day for the weekly. Actually, the reset was about 1 hour before you posted :)

19 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

Conclave Daily Challenges:

8 Challenges every day, 2 for each gamemode.

Each challenge awards Conclave standing depending on the challenge, specifically 1000/3000/6000 for "easy/medium/hard"

Conclave Weekly Mission:

-Complete the 3 objectives: Win 6 matches, Complete 20 matches, Complete 10 Daily challenges.

On completion you receive a message from Teshin where he says "You did your weekly, good job. What you learned is the most important thing, but here, have these"

The message contains: 50k Standing, 100k Credits, 1 Random PvE Stance (including Rare/Event ones like Vengeful Reveant, Tempo Royale or Astral Twilight) and 10x Rare resource (Orokin Cell, Neurode, Neural Sensor, Morphic, Control Module)

Today is is reset day for the weekly. Actually, the reset was about 1 hour before you posted :)

Ok so yesterday I checked I did them all today they renewed...I DID NOT GET ANYTHING

6 minutes ago, Cenat said:

Ok so yesterday I checked I did them all today they renewed...I DID NOT GET ANYTHING

Check your mail box. The mail Teshin sends was coded to no longer open automatically. The reason is that players complained that they received the Standing while being 10k or so away from cap, so they wanted to "save" that 50k and buy something from Teshin first to not waste it. You don't receive the reward until you manually open that mail.