Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to find Ruk's Claw and Lunar Pitcher (Spoiler?)

Dumfing

Question

15 answers to this question

Does Helios scan the new plants for you?  When I was on Ceres getting the first new plants, I had Helios and I still had to scan the plants manually.  Helios doesn't scan threshcones or dragon lily on Earth automatically anymore either.

1 hour ago, MetalCord said:

Does Helios scan the new plants for you?  When I was on Ceres getting the first new plants, I had Helios and I still had to scan the plants manually.  Helios doesn't scan threshcones or dragon lily on Earth automatically anymore either.

I doesn't seem like he does

On 8/20/2016 at 4:32 AM, MetalCord said:

Helios still can scan for you " if " that codex wasn't complete but still you have to manual to scan them to get plant for craft item

On 8/23/2016 at 7:51 PM, catastrophy said:

Yes, it does, but the scanner is faster once you figure out the spawn points (they appear fixed to the tile)

Yep he is right plant will spawn at same location if you remember tile-set map

Edited by GottoGure

Mars-Ares sabotage for Rucks Glaws And Lua-Crossfire for Lunar pitchers confirmed after many runs for the Apothiks to farm titania!You can farm also elsewhere you prefer for these plants at the same planets!But my choise was at Mars-Ares and Lua-plato crossfire exterminate.For scans use the manual Scanner from Simaris!Helios doesnt do the scans properly!

Edited by LyZARC

32 minutes ago, Freezing-Dragon said:

Lunar Pitcher is rare when Cycle is day. So if anyone like to farm Lunar Pitcher for quest, go for night cycle, there ton of it like 10+.

• Lunar Pitchers are exclusively found on the Orokin Moon.
  • The Orokin Moon Tileset has no day or night version, because...
  • Earths day and night cycle only affects missions with the Earth Forest Tileset.
  • The number of spawned pitchers varies between different mission types.
  • Aside from that, the number of spawns is completely random for each mission.
Edited by DNG0