Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plant Locations for Silver Grove!

Cephalon-Tetractys

Question

Hello, fellow Tenno!

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, apologies if it has (couldn't find everything exactly like it after a quick browse), so here are the planets on which you can find the required plants for Titania's mission!

Ruk's Claw - Mars;

These plants aren't too hard to find; most of the ones that I saw grew in corners, but it's hard to miss them as they're pretty big and stand out compared to most of the other plants that you will need for the quest.

The picture was taken on Ara, Mars.

Lunar Pitcher - Lua;

Found them most commonly growing around the big, white, glowy, Orokin decor plants.

Picture was taken on Copernicus, Lua.

Vestan Moss - Mercury/Saturn;

Vestan Moss, is as you probably guessed, moss. It grows in small, flat patches in the cave-like tilesets that are on Mercury and Saturn.

Picture was taken on Elion; Mercury.

Dusklight Sarracenia - Ceres;

These plants grow around the green acid pools that can be found on Ceres tilesets.

Picture taken on Lex; Ceres.

Frostleaf - Pluto;

Frostleaf can be found chillin' (pun intended) on ledges and cliffs on the Pluto tileset.

Picture was taken on Oceanum, Pluto.

Sunlight/Moonlight Threshcone, Dragonlily and Jadeleaf can be found on Earth, depending on which cycle it's in, which changes every four hours. To see which cycle it's currently in and how long it'll take for it to change, check out this handy site: http://deathsnacks.com/wf/ (scroll down to the bottom, credits and props to the site's creator!)

Edited by SUNST4LK3R
Added pictures and exact nodes

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, ScribbleClash said:

I keep hearing Pluto, but I have yet to find a Frostleaf in any Ice Tileset. Would you care posting the missions you confirmed to have scanned the plants?

I'll try to quickly run over them again, but most of them were either Exterminate, Spy or Capture missions; let me see if I can find which one I did for Pluto specifically.

Edit: Found some on Oceanum.

Edited by SUNST4LK3R

On 8/19/2016 at 9:26 PM, ScribbleClash said:

I found out that the scanner seems very unreliable on Frostleaf. Meaning: They generally dont show that orange (or green) surrounding effect which can be seen through the map.

Im pretty sure that all the flowers with simaris scanner show red color (similar to the explosive barrels or control modules). It is pretty difficult to spot one if theyre lots of enemies in between.

6 hours ago, ClatterHD3 said:

Im pretty sure that all the flowers with simaris scanner show red color (similar to the explosive barrels or control modules). It is pretty difficult to spot one if theyre lots of enemies in between.

I stood on top of the plants to scan them and they didnt get the outline that scannables do.