Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else getting major fps drops since this update

Wallhackz_Gaming

I've been having the same issue. I don't know if its just my computer but it just happened to start after the update dropped. I even tried reverting my computer to the last save and messing with my settings quite a bit. Even on all low I was getting less than 10 FPS. Needless to say, i'm pretty disappointed. I spent a bit of money in this game and now it seems like I wont be able to play anymore. :( Maybe a hotfix would change something?

Ever since the silver grove update my fps drop drastically to a pointy where the game sticks sometimes and running warframe on directx 9 is laggy as hell since u cant enable directx 10 or 11 cause u will get host migrations and the loading takes extra long with it enables please DE reoptimize this game.

Yes I do.

Especially:

1. Excavation missions.

2. Nekros' shadow.

Before Specter of the rail, I can have 300+ FPS in game, now I have 50 FPS in Excavation missions, and sometimes it has stuttering.

Turning off any graphic setting doesn't help much, seems to be CPU related.

My rig:

i7-4790K

GTX 980 SC

16GB Ram

Edited by aerosoul1337

9 hours ago, aerosoul1337 said:

Yes I do.

Especially:

1. Excavation missions.

2. Nekros' shadow.

Before Specter of the rail, I can have 300+ FPS in game, now I have 50 FPS in Excavation missions, and sometimes it has stuttering.

Turning off any graphic setting doesn't help much, seems to be CPU related.

My rig:

i7-4790K

GTX 980 SC

16GB Ram

Same here mate. I played warframe in max settings and now i turned everything so low possible, didnt get even 1 fps boost after turning EVERY SETTING DOWN. (Even resolution)

Edited by Ruoppox