Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Been gone from the forums for about 2 years.

NukaKV

1 minute ago, NukaKV said:

See that's a problem because humor is not something I can do without. Getting slapped with a warning for making a quip would probably ruin my day. Would feel like you're not allowed to be yourself, ya know? That's the problem with uppity mods, it really just sucks all the enjoyment out of a discussion forum.

I'll probably stick around for a little while (curiosity and all that) but I don't see myself staying long.

Not that the forum would stop me from playing the game or anything.

Yeah, just see if it works out and if not leave. I've just become very paranoid after they closed one of the largest threads in off-topic (roll to seduce)

A couple things here:

• RS actually started with a topic unlike LPW therefore was able to be off-topic in off-topic.
  • We were kind of caught at a bad time by a relatively new moderator (so adorable). The current subject was dark humor (cannibalism).
  • Swearing has always been censored on the forums (so has a lot of random stuff, like the noun for jewish). Placing an image with a swear in it would be considered bypassing the natural censor.

Humor is fine so long as you don't go overboard with it or derail the topic. Though recently threads which everyone knows will be locked or know it's bait, have become grounds for much humor until a moderator locks or destroys the thread.

Edited by Postal_pat

13 hours ago, Postal_pat said:

A couple things here:

• RS actually started with a topic unlike LPW therefore was able to be off-topic in off-topic.
  • We were kind of caught at a bad time by a relatively new moderator (so adorable). The current subject was dark humor (cannibalism).

Except that RtS' actually had none. The original thread name was something like "This Noamuth is mine alone"  or Smth and all the OP contained was a sentence (if I remember correctly that is) . Taylor thought it was about rp for some reason, even though the thread was never about Roleplay.