Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania build

Inarticulate

Question

After leveling Titania up and playing for quite a few hours, mostly doing random alerts with public matchmaking, I've mostly settled on this build. Does anyone have any ideas or improvements? Alternatively, other Titania builds to share?

Here's the build, with variations:

• Aura: Energy Siphon or Corrosive Projection
  • Exilus: Power Drift or Cunning Drift
  • Streamline (4/5)
  • Fleeting Expertise (4/5)
  • Primed Continuity
  • Constitution
  • Overextended
  • Transient Fortitude or Stretch
  • Primed Flow
  • Vitality or Redirection or Quick Thinking

Of particular note, this build can be done with no Forma without much loss by using Steel Charge as the aura (to match the default polarity), dropping the Exilus mod, and replacing Primed Flow with lower ranked Flow if necessary.

With Transient Fortitude, this build gives:

• 106% duration
  • 175% efficiency
  • 190% range (205% with Cunning Drift)
  • 95% strength (110% with Power Drift)

With Stretch, this build gives:

• 133% duration
  • 175% efficiency
  • 235% range (250% with Cunning Drift)
  • 40% strength (55% with Power Drift)

The Transient Fortitude build is designed for general use. It's built primarily for range to increase the otherwise rather abysmal effect radius on Spellbind and to give Lantern a fairly respectable attract radius without reducing the effectiveness of Razorwing. Tribute's buffs don't appear to be affected by mods, so there's not much to mention there. I'm currently pairing Razorwing with a Soma Prime (Shred + 3 90% elementals) and a general Primed Reach Berserker Body Count Blood Rush melee build (currently a Heliocor because I was too lazy to switch it out after squishing Kavats). I can't really see the numbers well on the melee attacks due to the Archwing melee distance closing and don't really pay attention to the Berserker counter, so I'm not actually sure how well that build actually works with the Diwata.

The Stretch build sacrifices the damage output on Razorwing entirely and is designed purely for crowd control with Spellbind and Lantern on Defense and Interception with Razorwing reduced to a mobility option. Weapons are whatever you use normally on foot since you're not going to be using Razorwing for damage. I haven't personally tested this build out, but one of my squadmates on my last Stoefler run was also running Titania and appeared to be using a high-range build for Lantern, and it was working out pretty well for us.

10 answers to this question

4 hours ago, (XB1)Booga81 said:

I'm on Xbox so have to wait but I watched Tacticle Potatoes 4 forma build video. 

-video-

I like the idea of all 4 abilities being useful in his build.

160% range feels awfully small for me. It's okay for Lantern, but makes Spellbind rather difficult to use. I suppose that's not much of an issue if you're staying in Razorwing since Lantern is typically sufficient crowd-control assuming you're in a reasonably enclosed area. In wide open areas though, like many Defense maps, 160% range is rather short, especially if your Lantern starts floating upwards. (It would be a bit more useful if Lantern's attraction area were a cylinder instead of a sphere.)

I'm also not too fond of the 135% efficiency. Considering how much of a pain it is to pick up energy orbs while Razorwing is active (your item pickup collision box is utterly abysmal), I'd at least lower the rank of Blind Rage a tad bit more.

I'll probably try this build out as an offensive build, but chances are I'll be switching out Blind Rage for Transient Fortitude since Spellbind and Lantern's durations are already pretty high even at only 100% duration.

I would be more interested in the scalling / base statts of her ulti.

We know that the dmg of both primary and melee scale with the respective mods.

The base dmg of x gets multiplied by ability power, but how does the dmg gets affected by the mods?

What are the raw statts for dex pixia ie? Critchance / critdmg multiplier, status et cetera.

Do we have any data for that?

Ive read something along the lines of raw soma statts wich would be pretty broken, considering the basedmg is pretty high.

So whats the real deal here?

31 minutes ago, Kharaz said:

I would be more interested in the scalling / base statts of her ulti.

We know that the dmg of both primary and melee scale with the respective mods.

The base dmg of x gets multiplied by ability power, but how does the dmg gets affected by the mods?

What are the raw statts for dex pixia ie? Critchance / critdmg multiplier, status et cetera.

Do we have any data for that?

Ive read something along the lines of raw soma statts wich would be pretty broken, considering the basedmg is pretty high.

So whats the real deal here?

You realize this is completely off-topic. Modding for the Dex Pixia and Diwata behave identically to modding for regular weapons.

As for stats, testing on an Ancient Disruptor in the Simulacrum (because everything else dies too quickly), the critical chance on the Dex Pixia appears to be 10% (51 critical hits in 500 shots, statistical uncertainty of 7, resulting in [10.2 +/- 1.4]%) with a critical multiplier of 2x. Status chance appears to be zero (0 status procs in 500 shots, statistical uncertainty of 1, resulting in [0.0 +/- 0.2]%).

23 minutes ago, Niennah said:

For the general use build you could drop duration to 40% (maybe even lower, needs testing) while getting 190% power efficiency - that'll give you same power costs for everything, and free up a mod slot.

That would drop Spellbind to a duration of 6.4 seconds and Lantern to 10 seconds. I'm a bit hesitant to drop them quite that low, but that would open me up for a bit more power strength. I suppose I could try:

• Streamline (5/5)
  • Fleeting Expertise (5/5)
  • Primed Continuity
  • Intensify
  • Transient Fortitude
  • Stretch (with Cunning Drift) or Overextended (with Power Drift)
  • Primed Flow

EDIT: This gives 10.8 seconds on Spellbind and 16.9 seconds on Lantern. Works pretty well, actually.

Edited by Inarticulate

On 22/08/2016 at 6:32 AM, Niennah said:

For the general use build you could drop duration to 40% (maybe even lower, needs testing) while getting 190% power efficiency - that'll give you same power costs for everything, and free up a mod slot.

On 22/08/2016 at 6:42 AM, Inarticulate said:

That would drop Spellbind to a duration of 6.4 seconds and Lantern to 10 seconds. I'm a bit hesitant to drop them quite that low, but that would open me up for a bit more power strength. I suppose I could try:

• Streamline (5/5)
  • Fleeting Expertise (5/5)
  • Primed Continuity
  • Intensify
  • Transient Fortitude
  • Stretch (with Cunning Drift) or Overextended (with Power Drift)
  • Primed Flow

EDIT: This gives 10.8 seconds on Spellbind and 16.9 seconds on Lantern. Works pretty well, actually.

you do realise that the power efficiency cap is 175% right?

I'm having a blast with a max range+duration build on Titania. It allows her 1st to lift entire squads of enemies into the air and makes her 3 attraction actually do something.

Bad side is that her power strength takes a hit.

Edited by Insizer

4 hours ago, SANCOOON said:

you do realise that the power efficiency cap is 175% right?

Power efficiency above 175% is still used if your duration is below 100%. The cap is applied after both efficiency and duration are accounted for.

The build you've quoted has 190% efficiency and 67.5% duration. The duration increases energy costs for channeled abilities to 148% (divide by 0.675), the efficiency then reduces costs to 14% (multiply by 0.1), then the cap kicks in last, bringing the final ability cost to 25%.