Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible return of endless missions

tbeest

Yes, endless missions are still in the game but I think everyone knows of which I am talking. Endless void runs. More specifically, their rewards.

My idea was for the required Reactants to close the fissure again to scale, within the mission. First time would stay at 10. Second time 20 for a total of 30. Third time 30 for a total of 60. Fourth time 40 for a total of 100. Fifth time+ 50 each. Now I'm not sure whether these numbers are anything realistic but do keep in mind the enemies in the level scale as well. It'd be nice if there was some sort of indicator for the reward but I don't have a good idea for that yet.

For the final reward selection there could be multiple rows, one for each player, of which you can select one for every column. The countdown timer would get a some more seconds for every relic added as to give everyone enough time to pick as well as a ready/done button which locks your selection and ends the timer instantly once everyone's clicked it.

Please let me know whether you like this idea and/or whether or not you'd change anything.

Completely agree, my supply od ducats dried out completely. I have 40 i think and i find it quite hard to replanish. We need some way of getting a stable supply. Current system doesnt allw that unless you have relics to swim in.

Edited by Serbian2G

Err, no, sorry.

If DE wanted to hand extra rewards out, they will do it their way, and not give you another "breezy" way to accumulate resources. We got this system because people were getting away with too many drops by abusing the hek out of the dumb arse AI, so why would they just bring it straight back in?

Anyway, be careful what you wish for. DE might just do as you ask, then just spawn nothing but Sapping Ospreys, and Nullifiers that are always superglued to 5 Bombards.

Either way, "easy farming" is over.

17 hours ago, DSpite said:

Err, no, sorry.

If DE wanted to hand extra rewards out, they will do it their way, and not give you another "breezy" way to accumulate resources. We got this system because people were getting away with too many drops by abusing the hek out of the dumb arse AI, so why would they just bring it straight back in?

Anyway, be careful what you wish for. DE might just do as you ask, then just spawn nothing but Sapping Ospreys, and Nullifiers that are always superglued to 5 Bombards.

Either way, "easy farming" is over.

Then F*** this game. Bunch of crybabies.