The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone use Oberon in the Silver Grove?

DzeraDragonbane

I used Inaros for the missions involving going to the Shrine, mainly because of the similarities between Inaros and Titania. Check the spoiler tag for details.

Spoiler
  • The final mission, where Silvana sees that the player is not Titania, but "another like her that has come to protect her" has additional meaning given Inaros' backstory.
  • Inaros "died" protecting the sand people of Phobos Mars from an Infested attack, and Titania "died" protecting Silvana from attacking Dax soldiers.
  • Inaros' quest and Titania's quest have the same basic formula; you visit a special location on a non-random tileset, you're provide a set of special items that each have a task that needs to be completed (serially, i.e. one at a time) to progress the quest, you fight a special encounter every time you deliver a "completed" item in the set to the special location, and you get juicy lore along the way.

For the sake of being funny, I also made sure to have Inaros decked out in a Steel Meridian-themed color scheme (white, black, brown, orange, yellow) for the missions. And use Vaykor Hek too.

Edited by K4GZL