Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market spoiler

Jaffawer

So... somebody may think that this is something unimportant, but I think that there should not be that massive advertisement on the market console showing the new Operator outfits. For me, The Second Dream was a big thing and new players should get the same chance to feel the "big" revelations in the story...

Not long ago two of my friends started playing Warframe for the first time and I can't wait to see their reactions once they get to this quest. However now I fear that their impressions will be spoiled by a single look at the market console.

6 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

It doesn't show up if you've not done the second dream yet. I haven't seen it in the market, only people that have done it.

yeah some of the DE really care about that kind of thing and I think that if we have other after quest related item in the future they'll do the same thing

2 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

It doesn't show up if you've not done the second dream yet. I haven't seen it in the market, only people that have done it.

this thread has changed from market spoiler to why have you not done second dream yet ill invite you to my party right now if you want and do second dream with you