Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You DE

A lot of my posts here tend to be critical about things that need fixing.  But today I really do need to say thank you because I don't think I really expected pet abominations to make it to PS4.  I was happy when Steve said maybe, but I honestly expected it would get lost in the frenzy around TWW.  The fact you guys at DE put in the extra effort to make sure we got the chance because we requested it makes me quite happy.

River and I thank you.

Spoiler

ruvbdh.jpg

He naturally matches my ship colors which makes me love him even more.  

Plasma and Pixel also thank you.

Spoiler

Plasma the Blood Soaked.

n2zyfo.jpg

and Pixel

23a4n5.jpg

For anyone that does not know River and Plasma both have kavat tails but they only show in my ship.  However, the over saturated red they both have I think only comes from cross breeding (correct me if I'm wrong on that one), and that shows everywhere.  Also pixel looks the same no matter where I take him.  Just wanted to make that clear before anyone uses resources trying to do something that might not be possible.  I also have a kavat that looks like Pixel in my ship but just looks like a headless and tailless cat everywhere else.  Point being that if you try this you are not guaranteed a good result.