Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Newbie Question .

Fallenr

Question

Hi, First off all sorry for my english.

I know a little bit about Prime Access there're have prime frame and weapons + acc + 90dayboost+plat 

but with that cost around 150 us . If Calculated it worth ?  

< Please don't say that support DE , Cause I buy normal Plats that's support DE too > 

Ty alot :D 

12 answers to this question

1st)Well its up to you. Do you like the frame in the prime access? Y/N? Do you like the weapons? Y/N? How good are you at farming those prime items if you don't wish to buy the access? If its way too much for you to bother and it takes way too much time and you want to skip it go for the prime access. The new prime stuff always cost a lot of plat if you farm them, so either way if you plan on buying the parts with plat it will cost at the beginning a lot (Or supposed to, i hope overpricing won't be a thing).

2nd) The primed accessories are unique so if DE releases beautiful prime accessories to your liking its worth it as the accessories might not reappear again in long time and you be like "Why i didn't purchase the prime access with the XX accessories that i liked". Like it happened with Targis Prime armor, people waited quite a time to get it and those who didn't buy it because of IRL stuff atm, wish for it to reappear.

3rd) 90 Days boosters, if 1 30 days booster costs 200 plat. Well its up to you too, if you are in need of booster instead of spending 600 plat for the boosters only, you save.

4th) Well... plat... you even get free plat, and a nice amount of them.

Edited by PrimeDCookieMonstah

I would actually just buy one bundle and not both, the stuff you get with prime access is farmable so you can actually achieve it by playing the game. The accessory pack comes with an unique item, a bit of plat and those boosters which can be really helpful if you struggle to get your resources.

We all know that problem when you realize you need oxium. :D

So yeah i recommend just get the accessory pack, the rest will come when you farm with other tennos out there.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)SimulorLJackson said:

I would actually just buy one bundle and not both, the stuff you get with prime access is farmable so you can actually achieve it by playing the game. The accessory pack comes with an unique item, a bit of plat and those boosters which can be really helpful if you struggle to get your resources.

We all know that problem when you realize you need oxium. :D

So yeah i recommend just get the accessory pack, the rest will come when you farm with other tennos out there.

<.<

>.>

Accessory packs don't come with platinum.

12 hours ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

You can buy platinum with a discount

I know, but just letting him know his description needs to be edited:

12 hours ago, (XB1)SimulorLJackson said:

The accessory pack comes with an unique item, a bit of plat and those boosters which can be really helpful if you struggle to get your resources.

14 hours ago, Fallenr said:

Hi, First off all sorry for my english.

I know a little bit about Prime Access there're have prime frame and weapons + acc + 90dayboost+plat 

but with that cost around 150 us . If Calculated it worth ?  

< Please don't say that support DE , Cause I buy normal Plats that's support DE too > 

Ty alot :D 

I typically buy the Prime access instead of plat because you can get a lower level access and then the next time you buy more plat you upgrade the access you have. I typically buy the highest level of access in 3 installments and get plat + stuff.

You'll also notice the plat and boosters and stuff comes at a discount - and the weapons/frames come with a slot and a catalyst/reactor. So the question becomes - is it worth it to you.  It makes no difference if it is worth it to me, if you think it is a bad deal.

6 hours ago, Meliq said:

I typically buy the Prime access instead of plat because you can get a lower level access and then the next time you buy more plat you upgrade the access you have. I typically buy the highest level of access in 3 installments and get plat + stuff.

You'll also notice the plat and boosters and stuff comes at a discount - and the weapons/frames come with a slot and a catalyst/reactor. So the question becomes - is it worth it to you.  It makes no difference if it is worth it to me, if you think it is a bad deal.

Ty :)