Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Problem

Vaxillian

I haven't noticed this, and actually went into a game to see if i could replicate it, which i could not.

can you be more specific? how often does this occur? what level are you on, and does it trigger off of different kinds of stairs, or only one? do you have power augmenting mods (stretch comes to mind) equipped?

can you replicate this reliably?

Yes, I too have noticed this.

Just stand on top of a set of stairs and press 2 and you will see what OP is talking about.

Will be more evident if you have enemies standing at the lower spot of the stairs.

You should notice the Ice Wave going over their heads.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

That's because it ignores scenery.

You can shoot it through cover/walls/doors.

So to be honest, it's a small price to pay.

I'd say a bigger issue is the occurance of the wave travelling in the wrong direction. I've had many situations where I've stood still, aimed at group of enemies... and farted the ice wave backwards -_-

That's because it ignores scenery.

You can shoot it through cover/walls/doors.

So to be honest, it's a small price to pay.

I'd say a bigger issue is the occurance of the wave travelling in the wrong direction. I've had many situations where I've stood still, aimed at group of enemies... and farted the ice wave backwards -_-

Lmao,i have yet to see that happen but if you are able to...grab a screenshot as that needs to be fixed! (as well as forming a funny caption picture) but i do also wish for the ice wave to travel along the flow of the surrounding environment.

I think it's a latency issue. From what I can see, it seems like the wave's direction is based on where the SERVER thinks your character is currently facing, not the client.

So if you've been moving, and you turn around to face some enemies, and quickly shoot a wave... it will sometimes go in an "outdated" direction.

Thus, frostfart.