Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel (THE TRAILER IS OUT, BOIS)

Dogefighter

Just now, Skycook3y said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GIVE IT TO ME

NOOOOOOOOWWWWW

giphy.gif

YESS, ME TOOOOooo!! Also great timing, two days after my birthday. So this and TitanFall 2 (Oct. 28) I'm looking forward to.

Do you have an idea on the content, Sky? I got to watch that trailer.

9 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

You may not care when it's released.

I'm probably gonna play each dlc twice just for the weapons. I hope there's a scythe in there

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

YESS, ME TOOOOooo!! Also great timing, two days after my birthday. So this and TitanFall 2 (Oct. 28) I'm looking forward to.

Do you have an idea on the content, Sky? I got to watch that trailer.

As doge said, the video doesn't work right now...

Okay, thanks Sky.

Edit: (Added the link) http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08/23/dark-souls-3-dlc-details-are-leaking-everywhere

From IGN. PlayStation's now-deleted tweet.

The Tweet also listed the DLC's title as Ashes of Ariandel, and suggests a trailer will soon be on the way, although the link remains private for now. Esuteru's report says the DLC will feature new weapons, new magic, and a player-versus-player exclusive map called Immortal Competition.

The report includes images of a colorless flaming sword, as well as an ice storm spell and "one that looks like a circular boomerang made of light."

In Japan it will cost 1,200 yen (around $12), while a season pass containing both the first and second DLC will cost 2,000 yen (around $20).

Translated from a Japanese text leaked release via Reddit. 

"DLC will contain white misty snowy area,new armors and magic,greatsword with colorless flame,ice storm magic,circle of light miracle,and pvp area ‘immortal arena’ confirmed"

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

12 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay, thanks Sky.

The Tweet also listed the DLC's title as Ashes of Ariandel, and suggests a trailer will soon be on the way, although the link remains private for now. Esuteru's report says the DLC will feature new weapons, new magic, and a player-versus-player exclusive map called Immortal Competition.

The report includes images of a colorless flaming sword, as well as an ice storm spell and "one that looks like a circular boomerang made of light."

In Japan it will cost 1,200 yen (around $12), while a season pass containing both the first and second DLC will cost 2,000 yen (around $20).

"DLC will contain white misty snowy area,new armors and magic,greatsword with colorless flame,ice storm magic,circle of light miracle,and pvp area ‘immortal arena’ confirmed"

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I already have a season pass, can't wait

1 minute ago, Dogefighter said:

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I already have a season pass, can't wait

Same

14 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay, thanks Sky.

"colorless flaming sword", "pvp arena"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

19 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay, thanks Sky.

Edit: (Added the link) http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/08/23/dark-souls-3-dlc-details-are-leaking-everywhere

'it'll release on october 26'

SOMEONE BUY ME EXPENSIVE STUFF FOR MY BIRTHDAY OKAY

1 hour ago, TheMetrocop said:

'it'll release on october 26'

SOMEONE BUY ME EXPENSIVE STUFF FOR MY BIRTHDAY OKAY

I know you're October too. Saw it when I came to visit your profile. You have the same birthday as Hilary Clinton and Keith Urban. Mine is Ryan Reynolds, 23rd. 

I'm only on NG+1. And me too, I got bored but with the new dlc ( I have the pass) that'll get me back to playing.