Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Melee

buddingtemplar

Ok, ok. This will confuse some a bit, I usually go tanky style, but for Titania, I wanted to stealthy. I know it seems weird, but I feel like she will be a melee frame considering she has abilities that help with crowd control and team buffs. So if you guys can help that would be nice. I'm almost MR8!warframe__chibi_titania__by_blazingcobal

Edited by Greensky21

10 minutes ago, Greensky21 said:

Oh, and since I don't come here alot, maybe someone can tell me how to delete spoilers? (I accidentally put them.)

just press "edit" on the bottom left corner of your post and delete it.

Regarding your original post, answering it can be rather tricky. Titanic has a very peculiar type of CC, one that isn't adequate for melee--quite the contrary-- and therefore is possible that, for melee, any choice is as good as another.

However, there's a catch: Her ultimate can give you a substantially powerful melee arch-weapon; so if you fancy arch-melee, and taking the fact that it is affected by your equiped melee mods, you can sacrifice some base melee quality for more arch-melee power. You do this by forfeiting mods such as blood rush and body count, and missing your melee weapon basing yourself on RazorWing's arch-melee stats.

Edited by tnccs215

1 hour ago, tnccs215 said:

just press "edit" on the bottom left corner of your post and delete it.

Regarding your original post, answering it can be rather tricky. Titanic has a very peculiar type of CC, one that isn't adequate for melee--quite the contrary-- and therefore is possible that, for melee, any choice is as good as another.

However, there's a catch: Her ultimate can give you a substantially powerful melee arch-weapon; so if you fancy arch-melee, and taking the fact that it is affected by your equiped melee mods, you can sacrifice some base melee quality for more arch-melee power. You do this by forfeiting mods such as blood rush and body count, and missing your melee weapon basing yourself on RazorWing's arch-melee stats.

What about the Dex Pixia and the Diwata?

Edited by Greensky21