Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration - lost mission reward and void relic

(PSN)SergioMApt

Once again I had issues with host migrations. This time I was on a PoE random session struggling with my first "sentient on steroids" fight. Got some sentient cores from the fight and the random fireteam went to extraction/base. Someone quit while we were waiting for the mission ending screen and "poop" host migration, lost cores, and all those resources gathered from the 45 minutes fight.

It hurts losing resources on PoE with all the new added things that need those weird name resources doh gah... Ay yo

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing happened to me just now. And I lost multiple vaulted items.. as well as everything else. Relics, xp, items and my time.

This glitch is ridiculous. I've never experienced any issue like this in another game I just can't believe its so hard to fix that it would take years. 

DE is asking for votes for most loved game or something like that but they won't fix a glitch that forcing players to buy plat to get what they lost or grind for HOURS. In my case no amount of grinding will get me the itemd because they are vaulted. 

Anyway I've put In a support ticket and I'll wait for the reply before I decide to keep on playing this game or not. Im a relatively new player so im not invested enough to put up with bullS#&$ like this.