The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Incompatible Video Setting!help!

JusticeJack

I posted this on the players helping players section,but i think it belongs here.

The probelm :
I set a too high resolution by mistake,and i can't switch back to my native 1650x1080, since every time i start the game my screen goes all black with a message "out of range" displaying.

I tried reinstalling the game,and i tried the the game launch option provided by steam but i can't make the game run on any compatible resolution before launching it.
I don't know if this qualify as a bug, but since there is no tech support section,i thought to try here for better luck.

Sorry for my eventually bad english.

I posted this on the players helping players section,but i think it belongs here.

The probelm :

I set a too high resolution by mistake,and i can't switch back to my native 1650x1080, since every time i start the game my screen goes all black with a message "out of range" displaying.

I tried reinstalling the game,and i tried the the game launch option provided by steam but i can't make the game run on any compatible resolution before launching it.

I don't know if this qualify as a bug, but since there is no tech support section,i thought to try here for better luck.

Sorry for my eventually bad english.

Hi JusticeJack,

1. Open this folder in Windows Explorer: C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\Warframe

2. Delete this file: "EE.cfg"

3. Launch the game

Deleting the EE.cfg will reset your settings back to their default values the next time you launch Warframe. These files are stored locally and remain in this location even after you uninstall the game, which is why reinstalling Warframe did not solve the problem.

If you can't find your AppData folder then it is very likely hidden. To display hidden folders simply follow the steps found here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows7/show-hidden-files