Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma's Effigy

(PSN)abbacephas

Question

Hello all:

I'm curious to get the community's opinion on Chroma's Effigy ability. Is it worth building for when your sole focus is credit farming? If it is, does anyone have a build they would like to share? Also, if you're building for Effigy, would fire be the best element to build for?

I realise that Chroma's main build type is Ice to capitalise on his Elemental Ward and Vex Armor buffs which make him nigh indestructible, but I'm more interested in whether an Effigy build is a worthwhile endeavour as well.

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

Spoiler
1 hour ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Hello all:

I'm curious to get the community's opinion on Chroma's Effigy ability. Is it worth building for when your sole focus is credit farming? If it is, does anyone have a build they would like to share? Also, if you're building for Effigy, would fire be the best element to build for?

I realise that Chroma's main build type is Ice to capitalise on his Elemental Ward and Vex Armor buffs which make him nigh indestructible, but I'm more interested in whether an Effigy build is a worthwhile endeavour as well.

Thanks!

Both ice and fire are good for tanking, i always prefer fire because free healing and big health pool, effigy build is worth when you want to farm credit or when you want to do something else while you have your effigy warding a spot, effigy build focused more on power strength and efficiency with some duration with 1 or 0 survival mod(Vitality, steel fiber or vigor) and with primed flow or flow.

The element for effigy depends on the faction that you are facing, credit farming always implies a dark sector, so that why always people use fire because infested enemies.

Edited by chofranc

even with high power str the effigy doesnt feel too capable of killing things, so you propably will not see a big increase in credits, based on that. or rather. he kills far too slow to let him work alone, resulting in other players or you getting more kills instead of the effigy.

as far as build goes, i use maxed fleeting expertise+streamline to minimze the energy drain, energy conversation, transient fortitude, 1 duration mod (continuity, constitution, narrow minded, whatever you got), intensify, flow, vitality.

you propably will get more credits just by running a map as quickly as possible. sth like ember or synoid mirage