Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My favorite warframe music

(XBOX)HUNTERHECTOR

I got to say that I really love the music this game has with the females choir, sounds serene and just outer world, heavenly and just amazing. My three favorites are the one in the main menu and that plays in new loka area, the one that plays during stalker and the "tenno" first meeting in the last planet, and the one you hear at the back of the ship after beating the story so far. Really good job dev, it's really hits the feelings. 

• 1 month later...

As someone who is obsessed with OSTs, let me share this with you...I have heard lots of soundtracks from famous entities like Hans Zimmer, Two Steps From Hell, Ivan Torrent (The list goes on and on and haven't even started on anime ones). I deeply love Dream by keith power. It  is an phenomenal work. It is not just great, it is among the best I have heard in whole soundtracks world. It won me over, made me fall in love with this game. Its beautiful integration with second dream made me believe that this game doesn't have potential to be great no.........It got the potential to be greatest..... ever. Thanks a lot to you guys for your hardwork. I am rooting for you and hoping to be able to support you guys in future . Enough of fanboying now, I still feel that this game lacks soundtracks. If you guys are planning to go far, you are gonna need an arsenal great soundtracks. A few aren't gonna cut it. It is not just a 2 hour movie, this is a place where we spend our thousands hours of our precious life on..... sinking in as many experiences as we can, mastering it, loving and hating it. And while we are creating some of the moments in this game, we would like to have a soundtrack to complement those moments. I wish I was skilled enough to work for you guys to lend a hand in making this game more awesome, even if just a bit :(  

Edited by _fullmetal_