Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy bug/Energy ablity cost bug

(PSN)pietyu

Well while I was playing on the Energy Reduction Sortie mission i notice some odd thing happening fairly frequently while using my abilities or just picking up energy orbs in general.

Was running: Banshee,Synoid Simulor, Rank 4 Arcane Energize, had 140% efficiecenty, maxed primed flow ,and a Carrier prime. Now I noticed a few odd thing that were going on while I was running the sortie asked my random team member in chat one relplied and said he didn't notice anything wrong.

While a picked up an energy or the biggest announce,also the easiest to notice bug that happened was for example i had 32 energy of 160 picked up one energy orbs no cast going energy pool drops down to 24 of 160. 2nd bug I noticed while I was while my carrier dragged a few energy orbs to me was at max cap and all the orbs were still being consumed upon reaching me. The 3rd bug i was at 160 of 160 energy used a single sonar with effiectiy cost should of been 30 energy but upon use it consumed 130 energy which is extremely odd.

I know there quite a few thing effecting the energy so will try to get a link to the video of the game play so that perhaps the bug will be resolved. Ps unfamiliar with linking videos off the console since I am not a streamer so will try to have one within a few days.