Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

best places to farm these relics

Matt_328

Question

8 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, mnb328 said:

Lith N1, Lith K1, Meso F1, Meso S1, Meso S2, Neo N3, Neo V2, Neo V3, Axi N3, Axi G1, and Axi T1. Yes, I'm trying to get the new prime parts but the relics I own are useless.

Bere (sedna) = assuming you can get a party to grind relics considering most parties are farming XP etc

Hieracon (pluto) = Xp farming as well as relic farming. 2 teams of 2 (asign people to 1 team and the other) - frosts / trinity (OR) titania / slow nova / random High DPS CC frame

I have to say 

Spies. Any spies actually runs would last for 1-3 minutes depending on how fast you are soloing it or with a group. It will grant you a relic per run (lower tier would grant Liths/Meso and higher tier would grant  Meso/Neo)

Interception(Berehynia). 4 CC frames would do the trick if you want to play chill. There will be times that all waves will grant you relics and this is the best way to get Neo/Axi relics.

Defence(IO - Jupiter). Bring speed nova, ember. and rounds would be pretty fast since enemies are squishy. The mission would grant you some Meso/Neo relics. Play here if you're bored doing the usual relic would (the 2 above)

Excavation(Hieracon) - This is also a way but i havn't played any excav mission for relics yet so i don't know

22 minutes ago, --Q--XFA said:

Excavation(Hieracon) - This is also a way but i havn't played any excav mission for relics yet so i don't know

5-7 per 20 Excavators (Neo/Axi), you can run 2 at once for some time. Also yields alot Endo.

28 minutes ago, Xebov said:

5-7 per 20 Excavators (Neo/Axi), you can run 2 at once for some time. Also yields alot Endo.

Well I was surprised ( And pissed ) because they changed it. I used to farm Hieracon for credits and Relics, because doing 11 excavators was automatically giving 3 Neo/Axi Relics. 
I did a run of 11 excavators today, and only got one Relic...