Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What does NB mean?

mmcareen

Question

So I decided to go farm some relics to go have the Nekros stuff, went to Hieracon, got some relics I needed when my display driver decided it wasn't going to work with Warframe anymore.  So basically I am still in game, still cast powers and all that just can't see because I just got a still imagine of whatever was on screen when it happens.  So I says in missions, figured people would see me just jumping around like a idiot and extract so I could keep what I did earn.  which they did after not too long.  But I could hear someone messaging me, now when we extracted, I restarted warframe so I could actually play again.  and that person was still messaging me.  spamming NB over and over again, reporting NB NB NB NB AFK NB.  I know what AFK means, but NB is a new one to me.  He ended up on my ignore list but I would like to know what it means.  If its a insult, sent me a message so its not on the forums, might be a m rated game but we all know there are kids playing it as all.  Thanks for your help

3 answers to this question

N.B. is an abbreviation for the Latin nota bene, which means "note well." It is normally used at the beginning of a sentence in order to inform the reader that the following words are of great importance.

If that's what they meant then perhaps they had stated they were going to report you for afking, and were signalling to you that it was important that you understood that?

Hell if I know.

http://www.acronymfinder.com/NB.html

Based on that I can't see a fitting definition, so they were likely just spamming with two letters that were close together.