Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

negative effects on abilities

aziana

Question

so i set out to see how big of a reload boost i could get from chroma's Elemental ward skill. taking a quick look at his wiki page i saw this : Maximized Power Strength increases damage chance per second to 100%.

• Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
  • Reduces duration to 18.125 seconds and reload speed and holster rate bonuses to 25.375

maximized power strength = 

does this mean if i were to have lets say onley 140% power strength i would not face this reload speed bonus reduction at all or simply a lower amount than 25.375?

2 answers to this question

Spoiler
1 hour ago, aziana said:

so i set out to see how big of a reload boost i could get from chroma's Elemental ward skill. taking a quick look at his wiki page i saw this : Maximized Power Strength increases damage chance per second to 100%.

• Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
  • Reduces duration to 18.125 seconds and reload speed and holster rate bonuses to 25.375

maximized power strength = 

does this mean if i were to have lets say onley 140% power strength i would not face this reload speed bonus reduction at all or simply a lower amount than 25.375?

The reload speed and holster rate is capped, i don't remember the limit but you can reach it with intensify and transient fortitude with rank 5 or less i think.