Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Enemy?

ExcaliBoiPrime

Is OP talking about new enemies for current factions (in which case the Infested are already just Corpus and Grineer but ugly-moded), or a new faction entirely? Infested Grineer using technology to override losing their minds and splintering off from the main Grineer force?

I'm down for a new faction entirely although I'm definitely short on ideas for what it could or would be. I'm also down for new enemies of existing factions. New S#&$ all around imho.

a new enemy would be a grineer in a miniature mech suit. but that would require bigger maps.....space.....yeah.....

maybe it can be a boss....or perhaps an infested but its more tenno-like.... im sure we have lost tennos to the infested.... so it should be nice/cool/sick to see an infested tenno....

Actually would stalker be an infested tenno?

Nope. I dont think that a fully functional frame is able to become infected. But well.

What about a frame that is damaged? And the infested enter the frame through the damaged part

and infect it from the inside?

Stalker belongs to a new, yet unknown race. I think he belongs to the Sentience

I'd love to see a new faction. I can never get too much variation (can you?)... It shouldn't be that hard to come up with a new design for a faction, all it takes is for it to get built from the ground up, I think. Identify existing racial themes, do a brainstorming on new ones for factions, filter the content and explore the options. Analyze feedback, erase and improve.

I'd love to see a new faction. I can never get too much variation (can you?)... It shouldn't be that hard to come up with a new design for a faction, all it takes is for it to get built from the ground up, I think. Identify existing racial themes, do a brainstorming on new ones for factions, filter the content and explore the options. Analyze feedback, erase and improve.

They mentioned new factions in the future.