Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it a bug?

Jackel7

I been playing excavation recently for new relics and running as Frost and I noticed something. When I cast snow globe it would disappear which felt weird due to the fact I had a Defensive Frost/snow globe build (including chilling globe). Then on one run I saw a nullifier walk into globe and I was thinking to myself "let me take care of this guy before he becomes a problem". But in the short time I noticed the visual and sound affects for snow globe stopped. So on a whim I asked those in my group if nullifiers are able to remove snow globe. I asked base on the knowledge that nullifiers are able to walk into snow globe with out freezing until their bubble is popped. And I been told nullifiers can instantly remove snow globe even when if it was imminently.

my question is this a bug? Due to the fact I can't find any logic to this!

22 minutes ago, Jackel7 said:

I been playing excavation recently for new relics and running as Frost and I noticed something. When I cast snow globe it would disappear which felt weird due to the fact I had a Defensive Frost/snow globe build (including chilling globe). Then on one run I saw a nullifier walk into globe and I was thinking to myself "let me take care of this guy before he becomes a problem". But in the short time I noticed the visual and sound affects for snow globe stopped. So on a whim I asked those in my group if nullifiers are able to remove snow globe. I asked base on the knowledge that nullifiers are able to walk into snow globe with out freezing until their bubble is popped. And I been told nullifiers can instantly remove snow globe even when if it was imminently.

my question is this a bug? Due to the fact I can't find any logic to this!

If I'm correct, when the nullifer's nully shield hits frosts' snow globe, it destroys it. It isn't a bug or anything, just a buff which de gave the nullifers which people didn't seem to like (well, nobody likes nullifers in general, tbh)

Edited by crimsonspartan1

15 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

If I'm correct, when the nullifer's nully shield hits frosts' snow globe, it destroys it. It isn't a bug or anything, just a buff whic de gave the nullifers which people didn't seem to like (well, nobody likes nullifers in general, tbh)

Who thought nullifiers NEEDED A BUFF?!?

2 minutes ago, Jackel7 said:

Who thought nullifiers NEEDED A BUFF?!?

Two words:

Digital Extreme...

they got nerfed only a tiny bit earlier though, due to the community, but only thing that has happen is that a nullifier sawns without a max range nully shield, meaning that the shield will have to grow to max range, so you can kill them before their nully shield get's too big.

But nullifers still need to get nerfed more

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Not a bug, its an intended feature:

Abilities & Augments vs Nullifiers

We’ve added some changes to Nullifiers - rather, we’ve fixed how they affect others on the battlefield. We've gone over every player ability and augment to provide predictable interactions with Nullifier bubbles and ability immune enemies. Below are the rules that we have adhered by to offer a consistent avenue for players to strategize against foes in-battle.

-Abilities will not affect players or enemies within a Nullifier bubble.
    -Effects of an ability on both players and enemies will be removed when entering Nullifier bubbles.
    -A Warframe’s active abilities will be deactivated upon entering a Nullifier bubble.
    -Projectiles spawned by an ability will be deflected when they encounter a Nullifier bubble. For example, Ember’s Fireball and Ash’s Shuriken will be deflected.
    -Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 7:48 PM, 321agemo said:

Not a bug, its an intended feature:

Abilities & Augments vs Nullifiers

We’ve added some changes to Nullifiers - rather, we’ve fixed how they affect others on the battlefield. We've gone over every player ability and augment to provide predictable interactions with Nullifier bubbles and ability immune enemies. Below are the rules that we have adhered by to offer a consistent avenue for players to strategize against foes in-battle.

-Abilities will not affect players or enemies within a Nullifier bubble.
    -Effects of an ability on both players and enemies will be removed when entering Nullifier bubbles.
    -A Warframe’s active abilities will be deactivated upon entering a Nullifier bubble.
    -Projectiles spawned by an ability will be deflected when they encounter a Nullifier bubble. For example, Ember’s Fireball and Ash’s Shuriken will be deflected.
    -Abilities that exist independent of their creator will not be deactivated if the Warframe enters a nullifier, but will be destroyed if touched by the bubble itself. For example, Frost’s Snowglobe will not disappear when Frost enters the bubble, but will be destroyed if the bubble comes into contact with the Snowglobe sphere

which is why my responce to nulifier is to intoduce them to my friend Skana repeatedly and with great excitement.

Extreme prejudice, you might say.