Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Radiant Time What Does That Means?

(PSN)slayerserenity

Question

4 answers to this question

What Ksaero said. The Buff is called "Corruption" or "Void Corruption" or something like that and depends on what is affected, which can be either your Warframe, your Secondary, your Primary or your Melee weapon.

The effects are the following:

• Secondaries and Primaries gain infinite Ammo
  • Warframe get a stat increase of either Power Range, Power Strength, Power Duration or Power Efficiency (might actually buff all four, but wiki says otherwise)
  • Melees gain infinite channeling, meaning you don't use energy while performing Melee channels.

14 minutes ago, Kiyomaru-EN- said:

What Ksaero said. The Buff is called "Corruption" or "Void Corruption" or something like that and depends on what is affected, which can be either your Warframe, your Secondary, your Primary or your Melee weapon.

The effects are the following:

• Secondaries and Primaries gain infinite Ammo
  • Warframe get a stat increase of either Power Range, Power Strength, Power Duration or Power Efficiency (might actually buff all four, but wiki says otherwise)
  • Melees gain infinite channeling, meaning you don't use energy while performing Melee channels.

Must be all four because whenever I get Warframe buff I get crazy range, (I'm running max range Excal for fun, range extends even more on that Slash Dash)

14 minutes ago, Asphyxxia said:

Must be all four because whenever I get Warframe buff I get crazy range, (I'm running max range Excal for fun, range extends even more on that Slash Dash)

I noticed that with range too, but I haven't really paid much attention if it also buffs the other three.

Offtopic: You know, I used to think that Slash Dash is a stupid ability that's beyond useless, but after I went on a few Melee-Only runs of missions on Uranus I gotta say: Slash Dash is very fun indeed! I love zipping from enemy to enemy in a single cast of an ability^^.